Computer Training for June
Register now and sharpen your computer skills.
Sign up now and brush up on your comuter skills. Our June classes include offerings for beginners to experts. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students each.
- Intro to Microsoft Office 2013 - Tuesday, June 3, at 7 p.m.
- Intro to Excel 2013 - Thursday, June 5, at 7 p.m.
- Intro to MS Word 2013 - Saturday, June 7, at 9:30 a.m.
- Intro to PowerPoint 2013 - Tuesday, June 10, at 7 p.m.
- Excel II 2013 - Thursday, June 12, at 7 p.m.
- MS Word 2013 II - Saturday, June 14, at 9:30 a.m.
- Intro to Microsoft Office 2013 - Monday, June 16, at 7 p.m.
- PowerPoint 2013 II - Tuesday, June 17, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics I - Wednesday, June 18, at 2 p.m.
- Excel 2013 III - Thursday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
- MS Word 2013 III - Saturday, June 21, at 9:30 a.m.
- PowerPoint 2013 III - Tuesday, June 24, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics II - Wednesday, June 25, at 2 p.m.
- Excel 2013 IV - Thursday, June 26, a 7 p.m.
- MS Word IV - Saturday June 28, at 7 p.m.
All Intro and Level 1 Courses are Free. There is a $10 fee for all others. Fees will be added to a cardholder's account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders will be charged $15 and must pay at the time of registration.