Computer training at The Library
Sign up now for the library’s latest computer class offerings. Start at the beginning with basics and work your way up to more advanced subjects.
Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class. Classes for the end of February and March include:
- Internet I on Tuesday, Feb. 16, at 7 p.m. make up class
- Internet II on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. rescheduled
- E-mail Basics Part II on Wednesday, Feb. 17, at 2 p.m.
- Microsoft Word III on Thursday, Feb. 18, at 7 p.m.
- Excel Basics on Saturday, Feb. 20, at 9:30 a.m.
- PowerPoint Basics on Tuesday, Feb. 23, at 7 p.m.;
- Internet IV on Thursday, Feb. 25, at 7 p.m.
- Excell II on Saturday, Feb. 27, at 9:30 a.m.
- PC Literacy I on Tuesday, March 2 at 10 a.m.
- Excel Basics on Thursday, March 4 at 7 p.m.
- Internet III on Tuesday, March 9 at 7 p.m.
- Intro to MS Word on Tuesday, March 16 at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics Part I on Wednesday, March 17 at 2 p.m.
- Excel II on Saturday, March 20 at 9:30 a.m.
- PowerPoint II on Tuesday, March 23 at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics Part II on Wednesday, March 24 at 2 p.m.
- Word II on Thursday, March 25 at 7 p.m.
- Ancestry Library Edition on Tuesday, March 30 at 7 p.m.
- MS Word III on Wednesday, March 31 at 7 p.m.
Registration is required. There is a $5 fee for cardholders and a $10 fee for non-cardholders. Fees will be added to a cardholder’s account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders must pay at the time of registration. Register at the Library or by clicking on the link for each class above (cardholders only).