Computer classes at the Library
Register for computer training for April Classes
Sign up now for the East Brunswick Public Library’s latest computer class offerings. April promises a little something for everyone as we go back to the basics with a number of introductory classes. If you have mastered those, choose from several Microsoft Office advanced classes. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class.
Classes for April include:
- Microsoft Word III on Thursday, April 1, at 7 p.m.;
- Introduction to PowerPoint on Tuesday, April 6, at 7 p.m.;
- E-mail Basics Part I on Wednesday, April 7, at 2 p.m.;
- PC Literacy I on Thursday, April 8, at 7 p.m.;
- PC Literacy II on Saturday, April 10, at 9:30 a.m.;
- Internet I on Tuesday, April 13, at 7 p.m.;
- E-mail Basics Part II on Wednesday, April 14, at 2 p.m.;
- Introduction to Office 2007 on Thursday, April 15, at 7 p.m.;
- Excel Basics on Saturday, April 17, at 9:30 a.m.;
- Introduction to Microsoft Word on Thursday, April 22, at 7 p.m.;
- Excel II on Saturday, April 24, at 9:30 a.m.; and
- Microsoft Word II on Tuesday, April 27, at 7 p.m.
Registration is required. There is a $5 fee for cardholders and a $10 fee for non-cardholders. Fees will be added to a cardholder’s account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders must pay at the time of registration. Register at the Library or by visiting www.ebpl.org and clicking on “News & Events.”
For more information, please call 732-390-6767.