November Computer Training at the Library
Get the computer training you need at the East Brunswick Public Library, then put your skills to use using the latest and greatest in software. Register today!
Register now for the East Brunswick Public Library’s latest computer class offerings. The Library's public computers now feature the latest and greatest Microsoft software - Windows 7 and Office 2010. In addition to our basic Microsoft Office classes, November also offers our popular new class on Downloading eBooks and Audiobooks - Search, Checkout and Download: Downloading Audiobooks and eBooks.
Search, Checkout and Download: Downloading Audiobooks and eBooks
People who like to read on the go might want to check out our class on how to download eBooks and Audiobooks. Learn how to download free books from The Library’s growing collection and other free resources to your Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Droid phone.
Classes for November include:
- Intro to MS Word -- Thursday, November 4th at 7 p.m.
- Introduction to the New Office -- Tuesday, November 9th at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics -- Wednesday, November 10th at 2 p.m.
- Word II -- Saturday, November 13th at 9:30 a.m.
- Email Basics Part II -- Wednesday, November 17th at 2 p.m.
- Excel Basics -- Thursday, November 18th at 7 p.m.
- Word III - Saturday, November 20th at 9:30 a.m.
- Introduction to eBooks - Monday, November 22nd at 7 p.m.
- Excel II - Tuesday, November 23rd at 7 p.m.
Registration is required. All registrants should look at the class offerings carefully to insure that they have the necessary skills for each class. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class. There is a $5 fee for cardholders and a $10 fee for non-cardholders. Fees will be added to a cardholder’s account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders must pay at the time of registration. Register at the Library or by visiting www.ebpl.org and clicking the Calendar. For more information, please call 732-390-6767