Getting Your Affairs in Order
A MUST for every small business owner or individual!! Do not get caught unprepared!! Wednesday, November 14 7:00-9:00 pm
Attend this seminar to learn:
- How to declutter your life.
- What happens if you die without a will?
- The uses and purposes of essential trusts.
- The responsibilities of trustees and executors.
- A dire warning to your IRA beneficiaries.
- How to provide protection for yourself if you become incapacitated.
- What records you need to keep.
- How to choose a guardian and arrange an allowance for them.
- How to provide overall comfort for you and your heirs.
Presented by Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, and author of the book, Getting Your Affairs in Order.
Each attendee will receive a copy.
Cost is $25.00. Free for BRC Members.
You can register by phone: 732-390-6782 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org