Downloadable Resources | Zinio eMagazines
What is Zinio?
Zinio is a collection of eMagazines brought to you by the East Brunswick Public Library. Zinio beautifully recreates the experience of reading a print magazine right from your computer or mobile device.
- Enjoy your favorite magazines whenever you want; wherever you go! Browse the collection of over 150 popular magazines by title or genre, then stream them online, 24/7.
- Issues never expire. Keep a title for as long as you would like. There are no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Get the new Zinio for Libraries APP to read offline on your iPad, Android and Other Devices. Each magazine offers features of Zoom, Page-turning, Emailing, Printing, or Sharing with others.
To Begin, you will need to Create Your Own Zinio Account
- First, go to our East Brunswick Public Library Zinio Page.
- Click Create New Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
- (If you already have a Zinio account, bypass the next steps and just click Login.)
- New users must enter their 14-digit East Brunswick library card number and click on the blue button that says Next:
- Next, you will be asked to enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and then assign yourself a Password (at least 7 characters & include letters and numbers)
- Next, click on the blue button that says:
You are now ready to ENJOY Zinio eMagazines.
How to Read & Checkout Magazines
- Checkout out any magazine by clicking on the image or title. This brings you to a list of all of the issues available for checkout. For the current issue click on the "Checkout" button. To checkout one of the back issues click on the image of the back issue you want and window will open allowing you to click "Checkout" for that issue.
- To read on your computer, click on the "Start Reading" icon.
- To read issues on your phone or tablet, download the Zinio app for iPad, Android and Other Devices. Checked out issues will be available for download when you open the app on your device. Remember, you are not able to checkout issues through the app, you must checkout issues through your Internet browser via the East Brunswick Public Library Page.
To Reset your Password
- To reset your password, access your library's Zinio Collection page and click on "Log in" in the upper right hand corner, then click on "Forgot your password?" Enter your email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, and click Submit. An email will be sent to your email address with a link to access the password reset. Enter your new password in both fields provided and click Submit.
Need a Little More Help with Zinio?
- Call the Information Desk at 732-390-6767. Librarians are always happy to answer your question over the phone. You can also request an appointment for one-on-one assistance with a librarian, or
- Submit a question directly to Zinio Customer Support at ZINIO SUPPORT REQUEST. All messages are answered by Zinio within 24-48 hours.
Zinio Frequently Asked Questions