Information Technology and EBTV Department
Hourly Part Time (104)
As needed to teach regular series of QuickBooks classes, including evening and weekend hours
The QuickBooks Instructor develops and runs regular classes on the use of QuickBooks accounting software for library patrons and does related work as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
The QuickBooks Instructor must have a thorough knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet Browsers
- Various web based tools and technologies
- Accounting practices and accounting specific terminology in relation to Quickbooks.
- Train staff and customers in the use of QuickBooks, and the purpose of different menus and tools
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with library customers and associates
- Communicate ideas effectively both orally and in writing
- Exercise initiative and independent judgment
A working knowledge of:
The ability to:
Minimum Training and Experience:
The QuickBooks Instructor must have real-world experience working with the most recent versions of QuickBooks, and have gone through formal training in the use of QuickBooks. They should also have a thorough understanding of accounting principles as they relate to QuickBooks. Prior experience teaching or training adults is preferred.
$17.35 and up depending on experience
Chris Hyde, Manager of Information Technology & EBTV
By 5:00 p.m. Friday, November 28, 2014. The position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Send resume, cover letter, and application to Maryann Ralph, firstname.lastname@example.org. Print application here
Click on the image above for The Library's employment application that you can fill out on your computer. The application is an Adobe Reader (PDF) file and Adobe Reader is required to view and print it. You can download Adobe Reader here. Adobe Reader is free.