Instructions for using Wireless Printing at East Brunswick Public Library
- Printing is now available for both Windows and Mac. Click here for the webpage.
- Note: The printers need only be installed once. After you have installed the printers, you can come back any time and print……..all you have to do is logon to the wireless network.
- After you login, click on the HyperLink that says Click Here to Install Print Drivers.
- Once you login you should be presented with the page above.
- Type in http://graz/uniprint/packages.asp if you are not automatically redirected after you login,
- Click on the link to install the print software
- for the Reference Printers choose RefPrinters ( located outside of the computer lab), OR
- for Youth Services printers choose YSPrinters ( located in the Youth Services department).
When prompted, choose Run (Windows XP) or Save (Windows 7).
- Choose Run again when prompted (Windows XP).
- If using Windows 7:
- Find where the file was downloaded to
- Right click it, and
- Choose Run as Administrator.
- Click Okay/Yes when prompted, until you get to the following screen.
- You will be prompted with the following screen. Click on the button labeled Install.
This is the screen you will see as the software downloads to your computer, and then installs itself. If you want to remove the software at a later time, go into Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, and choose to uninstall Pharos.
When you go to print, you will notice two new printers:
- Choose Color Q to print in color, OR
- Ref B&W/YS B&W to print in black and white only.
After you choose to print, you will be prompted, as shown above.
- Type in your name and a name for the print job.
- When you go to print it at the print station, you will use this information to identify your print job.
Run the file that was just downloaded PopupReadOnly.dmg. Once it mounts run the Popup.pkg installer.
Select the drive where the popup client will be installed and click continue
Enter in the user name and password. The user must have administrative rights on the MAC.
The East Brunswick Public Library public printers will now show up on the system.
The following dialog will pop up after selecting a printer.