The Friends of the Library takes donations year-round for the library’s annual Book and Media Sale.
We do NOT accept the following materials:
- Textbooks (more than 1 year old)
- Health books (more than 1 year old)
- Travel books (more than 1 year old)
- Computer books
- Romance series (i.e. Harlequin)
- Hardcover novels without dust jackets
- Readers Digest condensed books
- Vinyl records
- Encyclopedias or Audiocassettes
- National Geographic Books and Maps
We DO accept: CDs, DVDs, Audiobooks on CDs, Computer Games and Video Games for ALL systems. They must be in cases and in good condition. ALL LANGUAGES ACCEPTED!
Rule of thumb: Is the intended donation presentable enough to be on the shelves of a good used book store?
Donations should have intact binding and be free of….
*stains, water damage, mold, yellowing pages, mildew, dust, musty smell, missing front covers, ripped or missing pages, pages falling out, taped or glued pages, writing of any kind or kept together with rubber bands or tape.*
Where and When to Drop Off
*One to four books: Leave at the Circulation desk anytime.
*Five or more: Bring to the side door of the library (in between the library and the senior center), Monday-Friday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and ring the bell.
Your thoughtfulness is appreciated!
Thank you from the Friends of the Library.