NJ employers acting advocating for business interests with the state legislature. Contains a listing of events of interest to NJ businesses, publications, discussions of current business issues, and encourages activism in the business community.
The New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission oversees the functions of business advocacy, international trade, accounts management, economic development, sustainable business, travel and tourism, urban enterprise zones and the development of small, women and minority-owned businesses.
Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public produces several ongoing report series on the New Jersey economy.
- Bloustein Center for Survey Research
- Center for Energy, Economic & Environmental Policy
- Center for Transportation Safety, Security and Risk
- Center for Urban Policy Research
- Initiative on Regional and Community Transformation
- John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development
- Nat.Ctr. for Neighborhood and Brownfields Redevel.
- New Jersey Public Policy Research Institute
- Rutgers Center for Green Building
- Rutgers Regional Report / State Data Center
- Alan M. Voorhees Transportation Center
- Ralph W. Voorhees Center for Civic Engagement
- Center for Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Center for Planning Practice
- HIV Prevention CPSDI
- National Transit Institute
- Professional Development Institute
- R/ECON Forecasting Service of the quarterly economic forecast of the Rutgers Economic Advisory Service
Official website of the State of New Jersey to help start-up and established businesses. Find links to information about Starting a Business; Growing Your Existing Business; Financing & Incentives; Licenses and Permits; Tax Center: Workforce Training, Grants, and Resources; and Business Registration & Records.