Museum Pass Program
The Museum Pass Program allows East Brunswick Public Library cardholders to gain free admission to select museums.
This program is made possible by The East Brunswick Friends of the Library.
- EBPL cardholders must be 18+ years-old to reserve and check out museum passes.
- Limit of five (5) museum passes per month, one per museum (no duplicate bookings in the same month.)
- EBPL cardholders must owe less than $25.00 in fines, fees, or lost materials.
Reserve a Pass
(You will need your East Brunswick Public Library card number and PIN)
Passes are Available for a 3 Day Loan Period
- Day of Pick Up – pick up pass after 3 PM
- Day of Use – the day you visit the museum
- Return Day – passes must be returned by 12 PM Monday-Saturday or 2 PM on Sunday
For example, if the Day of Use is Thursday, the pass can be picked up beginning at 3 PM on Wednesday and must be returned by 12 PM on Friday.
- The Academy of Natural Sciences
- Battleship New Jersey
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- The Frick Collection
- Garden State Discovery Museum
- Grounds for Sculpture
This icon represents that you can print your museum pass directly from your home computer. There is no need to pick up a Grounds for Sculpture museum pass at the Circulation Desk.
- The Guggenheim
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Liberty Science Center -- You do not need to have a pass to use this discount. Just show your East Brunswick library card to receive $3.00 off admission price. Please note the discount only applies to the cardholder.
- Morven Museum & Garden
- Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) The MoMA will be closed this summer for renovation. The last day of public admission will be June 15. MoMA PS1 will remain open on its regular schedule.
- Newark Museum
- Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms
Picking Up and Returning Passes
- Reserved passes must be picked up at the Circulation Desk. As a courtesy, museum passes can be returned after library hours, before they are due, at the walk-up media drop. The walk-up media drop is attached to the library building, located to the left of the front doors.
- Patron must present the library card under whose name the pass was reserved.
No Shows and Cancelations
- Passes not picked up by the Day of Use are considered a No Show.
- Reservations canceled the day before or on the Day of Use are also considered a No Show.
- Due to high demand, two (2) No Shows in a 90 day period may result in a 3 month block on museum pass reservations.
- Reservations may be canceled up to two (2) days before the Day of Use. You can cancel online or by calling the Circulation Desk 732-390-6951.
Late, Lost or Unreturned Passes
- There will be a $20.00 late fee each day the pass is past due. The maximum fine will not exceed $100.00.
- The cardholder is responsible for the full replacement cost if the pass is lost or damaged.
For more information, please call the Circulation Desk at 732-390-6951.