ComputerTraining at the Library
Come by and work on your computer skills. Our expert instructors will show you what you need to know.
Sharpen your computer skills by taking one of our treat training classes. Courses in July include offerings for beginners and experts. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students each.
- PowerPoint 2013 II - Thursday, at July 17, at 7 p.m.
- Excel 2013 II- Saturday, July 19, at 9:30 a.m.
- Intro to MS Office 2013 - Saturday, July 19, at 12:30 p.m.
- MS Word 2013 IV - Tuesday, July 22, at 7 p.m.
- PowerPoint 2013 III - Thursday, July 24, at 7 p.m.
- Excel 2013 III - Saturday, July 26, at 9:30 a.m.
- Intro to MS Office 2013 - Thursday, July 31, at 7 p.m.
- Excel 2013 IV - Saturday, Aug. 2, at 9:30 a.m.
All Intro and Level 1 Courses are Free. There is a $10 fee for all others. Fees will be added to a cardholder's account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders will be charged $15 and must pay at the time of registration