For the latest news about East Brunswick Public Library, click here for all Library Service Updates
Library Services Updates
Books & Media
- Curbside Pick-Up service is now available by appointment only. Please click here for more information.
- Expiring library cards are extended until September 30, 2020.
- Library book & media drops are open Monday 8:30 am through Saturday 7:30 pm (book drops are closed Saturday night through Monday morning).
- Lendable kits must be returned via appointment with our curbside service. You will be called to schedule your appointment.
- Museum passes may be returned to the media drop located on the outside wall to the left of the entrance doors.
- 30-minute Computer Reservations by appointment. Please click here for more information.
- 30-minute Photocopy / Fax by appointment. Please click here for more information.
- LIMITED Passport Services by appointment. Please click here for more information.
- Library in the Park is held outside on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00am-5:00pm, weather permitting. Get some basic reference experience or check out our browsing collection. Please wear a non-mesh face covering and stand back at least 6 feet from the tent for assistance.
- All in-person programs, events and meetings are canceled. View our virtual program calendar here.
- While the library is closed, we are not accepting donations for the Friends of the Library's book sales. We will let you know when the donations resume.
- Award-winning independent films, documentaries and children's programs on Kanopy
- Over a thousand art and craft instructional videos on CreativeBug
- Movies, music albums, graphic novels, television shows, audiobooks and eBooks with hoopla digital
- Twenty-five thousand ebooks and audiobooks on eLibrary NJ.
- The most popular newsstand magazines on RBDigital.
- View all of our digital offerings here.
- Library cards that are blocked for overdue fines can be used to access online resources while the library building is closed.
Our Just For The Health Of It! consumer medical and health librarians also put together this resource guide with links to information from the World Health Organization, New Jersey Department of Health and Center for Disease Control.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate through this unprecedented and challenging situation.