East Brunswick Public Library is excited to announce that we welcome our patrons back to the library starting Wednesday, September 23. More Info
The library is open for browsing and checking out materials, and for limited computer use only. Please limit your visits to 60 minutes or less, as the building will have a limited capacity per state guidelines.
Our hours are as follows:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the library will be open from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for seniors and vulnerable populations.
All materials must be returned at the outdoor book and media drops only.
Here are six ways to make your visit to East Brunswick Public Library safe for everyone:
- Wear a mask. Library patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times when inside East Brunswick Public Library.
- Use self checkout. We have four convenient self-checkout stations for contactless borrowing of all library materials.
- Use hand sanitizer. We have hand sanitizer stations throughout the building. Please use it; we have enough for everyone!
- Practice social distancing. Please remember to stay a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from other patrons and library staff.
- Not feeling well? If you are not feeling well, stay home. You can access eBooks and virtual reference online.
- Don't touch. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose while inside the library.
Library service updates:
- Food and drink are not allowed into the library at this time.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children (ages 13 and younger).
- There are a limited number of public computers that are available to be used for 30 minutes.
- The library is still offering curbside pick up of materials. For more information, click here.
- Passport services are still by appointment only. For more information, click here.
- Library programs are still virtual only; check out our calendar here.
- There are no meeting room rentals at this time.
- The Friends of the Library are not accepting book donations at this time.