The East Brunswick Community Arts Center has been selected as a COVID-19 vaccination center. More Info
East Brunswick Mayor Brad Cohen announces that the East Brunswick Community Arts Center located at 721 Cranbury Road has been selected as one of the six future regional vaccination centers operating through the Middlesex County Health Department. However, Middlesex County cannot open this location for vaccinations until the vaccine is allocated for the site from the state. Township and County officials are allocating all necessary resources so the site can open as soon as the vaccine becomes available.
Information will be shared as it is received. The expanded Middlesex County vaccine site locations include:
- East Brunswick Community Arts Center
- Monroe Township Senior Center
- The Heldrich Hotel and Conference Center in New Brunswick
- Middlesex County Office of Health Services in Piscataway
- Middlesex County Fire Academy in Sayreville
- Middlesex County Vocational and Technical School in Perth Amboy
WHO IS ABLE TO GET THE VACCINE RIGHT NOW?
- Healthcare workers, sworn first responders (police & fire), Long Term Care residents and staff.Individuals at High Risk –Individuals aged 65 and older
- Individuals aged 16-64 with medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus. These conditions include Cancer, Chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), Down Syndrome, Heart conditions, Obesity, Severe Obesity, Sickle cell disease, Smoking, Type 2 diabetes mellitus, immunosuppressed and solid organ transplants.
HOW DO I REGISTER
- Registration is available on the NJ State Website https://covidvaccine.nj.gov You will receive a return email that CONFIRMS your registration. When an opening becomes available at one of the state vaccination sites, you will receive an email that lets you schedule an appointment at one of those locations.
- Starting Monday, Jan. 25 from 8 AM until 8 PM the state will have 250 agents registering residents via phone at 855-568-0545
- Individuals who cannot register online, or who have more detailed questions, should call the Middlesex County Health Department Call Center at 732-745-3100