Computer Training at the Library
Sign Up Now for Computer Training Classes in June
Register for the East Brunswick Public Library’s latest computer class offerings. June promises a little something for everyone as we go back to the basics with a number of introductory classes. If you have mastered those, choose from several Microsoft Office advanced classes. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class
- PC Literacy on Thursday, June 3, at 7 p.m.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word, Saturday, June 5, at 9:30 a.m.
- Internet I, Tuesday, June 8, at 7 p.m.
- Microsoft Word II, Thursday, June 10, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics Part I, Monday, June 14, at 7 p.m.
- Excel Basics, Tuesday, June 15, at 7 p.m.
- Introduction to PowerPoint, Thursday, June 17, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics, Part II, Monday, June 21 at 7 p.m.
- Microsoft Word III, Thursday, June 24, at 7 p.m.
- Excel II, Saturday, June 26, at 9:30 a.m.
- Interactive Web, Tuesday, June 29, at 7 p.m.