Computer Training at the Library
Register now for the East Brunswick Public Library’s latest computer class offerings. July features a new addition to our roster of classes - The 7 Essentials of Windows 7.
The 7 Essentials of Windows 7:
Registrants for this class will take a tour of the Windows 7 operating system and learn about some of its most exciting new features. You will explore the interface and learn about the great new tools available for managing your workspace. You will learn how to get better organized with Libraries, an exciting new Windows 7 feature and discover how to find anything faster with Windows Search. You will also see how to use the Library Staff favorite - Sticky Notes! Discover Jump Lists, Pinning, Snap, Aero Shake and more...
This is NOT a hands on class.
Other classes for July range from beginner to advanced. For beginners we have PC Literacy II, Email Basics Parts I and II, and Internet II and III. Once you have mastered those, choose from several Microsoft Office advanced classes. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class.
Classes for July include:
- PC Literacy II on Thursday, July 1, at 7 p.m.
- Internet II, Tuesday, July 6, at 7 p.m.
- Introduction to Microsoft Word, Thursday, July 8, at 7 p.m.
- Internet III, Tuesday, July 13, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics Part I, Wednesday, July 14, at 2 p.m.
- Microsoft Word II, Thursday, July 15, at 7 p.m.
- Excel Basics, Saturday, July 17, at 9:30 a.m.
- The 7 Essentials of Windows 7, Tuesday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics Part II, Wednesday, July 21, at 2 p.m.
- Excel II, Saturday, July 24, at 9:30 a.m.
- PowerPoint II , Tuesday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Microsoft Word III, Thursday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
Registration is required. There is a $5 fee for cardholders and a $10 fee for non-cardholders. Fees will be added to a cardholder’s account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Non-cardholders must pay at the time of registration. Register at the Library or by clicking on the links above to the each class in the Library Calendar. (Your library card and PIN numbers will be required for online registration. Please register using your own card, not that of another family member.) For more information, please call 732-390-6767.