December Computer Training at the Library
Get the computer training you need at the Library with the latest and greatest in software - Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
Register now for the East Brunswick Public Library’s latest computer class offerings. The Library's public computers now feature the latest and greatest Microsoft software - Windows 7 and Office 2010. In addition to our basic Microsoft Office classes, December also offers another opportunity to register for our popular new class on Downloading eBooks and Audiobooks - Search, Checkout and Download: Downloading Audiobooks and eBooks.
Search, Checkout and Download: Downloading Audiobooks and eBooks
People who like to read on the go might want to check out our class on how to download eBooks and Audiobooks. Learn how to download free books from The Library’s growing collection and other free resources to your Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Droid phone.
Classes for December include:
- Introduction to the New Office -- Saturday, December 4th at 9:30 a.m.
- Introduction to eBooks - Monday, December 6th at 7 p.m.
- Intro to MS Word -- Thursday,December 9th at 7 p.m.
- Email Basics -- Wednesday, December 15th at 2 p.m.
- Excel Basics -- Thursday, December 16th at 7 p.m.
- Word II -- Saturday, December 18th at 9:30 a.m.
- Excel II - Tuesday, December 21st at 7 p.m
- Email Basics Part II -- Wednesday, December 22nd at 2 p.m..
Registration is required. All registrants should look at the class offerings carefully to insure that they have the necessary skills for each class. Classes are two hours long and limited to 12 students per class. There is a $5 fee for cardholders and a $10 fee for non-cardholders. Fees will be added to a cardholder’s account and paid for at the Circulation desk. Register at the Library, by phone or by going to the event in the website Calendar and clicking on the Sign Me Up link. Non-cardholders must pay at the time of registration, i.e. registrations must be in person. For more information, please call 732-390-6767,