Free Affordable Care Act Enrollment Session Tonight
Do you need help with enrolling for the Affordable Care Act? Trained, certified counselors will be at the library and provide information about health care options and assist in completing health insurance applications. Scheduling appointments is highly recommended.
- Wednesday, November 30 (5-9 pm)
- Saturday, December 3 (10 am-4 pm)
- Wednesday, December 7 (1-5 pm)
Scheduling appointments is highly recommended.
To register, please visit the library or call 732-390-6953.
What to bring to your appointment (For all household members):
- Home mailing address
- Proof of lawful residency (Green Card) or Work authorization, commonly known as H1B VISA
- Social Security Card
- Proof of State Residency (Rental Receipt)
- Proof of monthly household income (pay stubs, unemployment payment stubs)
- Copies of the previous year tax returns.