Library Services Update
• All book due dates have been
extended to July 1, 2020
• Expiring library cards are extended
until July 1, 2020
• Book drops are closed;
you do not have to return your items.
Click here for information and service updates.
Dear East Brunswick Public Library community,
Due to the rapid transmission of COVID-19 and the need for social distancing, the library will be closed until further notice starting Monday March 16.
All programs, events and meetings are canceled through the end of August.
Due dates for all materials currently checked out will be extended and fines will not be accrued during this time. Any library card accounts that are due to expire will be extended
Library book drops are closed, so please do not come to the library to return materials.
You can view our latest newsletter here. This was updated on April 13, 2020.
We encourage you to take advantage of the great online resources we have available:
- Award winning independent films, documentaries and children's programs on Kanopy
- Over a thousand art and craft instructional videos on CreativeBug
- Movies, music albums, graphic novels, television shows, audiobooks and eBooks with hoopla digital
- Twenty-five thousand ebooks and audiobooks on eLibrary NJ.
- The most popular newsstand magazines on RBDigital.
Our Just For The Health Of It! consumer medical and health librarians also put together this resource guide with links to information from the World Health Organization, New Jersey Department of Health and Center for Disease Control.
While the library is closed, we are not accepting donations for the Friends of the Library's book sales. We will let you know when the donations resume.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate through this unprecedented and challenging situation. Please check the library website for additional updates.