Virtual Library | RBdigital Magazines
**Zinio Magazines is now RBdigital Magazines**
What is RBdigital?
RBdigital magazines (formerly Zinio) is a collection of eMagazines brought to you by the East Brunswick Public Library. RBdigital beautifully recreates the experience of reading a print magazine right from your computer or mobile device.
- Enjoy your favorite magazines whenever you want; wherever you go! Browse the collection of over 150 popular magazines by title or genre, then stream them online, 24/7.
- Issues never expire. Keep a title for as long as you would like. There are no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Get the app to read offline on your iPad, Android and Other Devices. Each magazine offers features of Zoom, Page-turning, Emailing, Printing, or Sharing with others.
To Begin, you will need to Create Your Own Account
- First, go to our East Brunswick Public Library RBdigital Magazines Page.
- Click Register in the upper right corner of the screen.
- (If you already have an account, bypass the next steps and just click Login.)
- Fill out the Registration Form:
- Login Information: Create a username and then assign yourself a Password (at least 7 characters & include letters and numbers)
- Library Information: New users must enter their 14-digit East Brunswick library card number
- Your Information: Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Postal Code.
- Next, click on the Register button to complete the registration.
You are now ready to ENJOY RBdigital Magazines.
How to Read & Checkout Magazines
- Checkout out any magazine by clicking on the image or title. This brings you to a list of all of the issues available for checkout. For the current issue click on the "Checkout" button. To checkout one of the back issues click on the image of the back issue you want and window will open allowing you to click "Checkout" for that issue.
- To read on your computer, click on the "Start Reading" icon.
- To read issues on your phone or tablet, download the app for iPad, Android and Other Devices. Checked out issues will be available for download when you open the app on your device. Remember, you are not able to checkout issues through the app, you must checkout issues through your Internet browser via the East Brunswick Public Library Page.
To Reset your Password
- To reset your password, access your library's RBdigital Magazine Collection page and click on "Log in" in the upper right hand corner, then click on "Forgot your password?" Enter your email address, email@example.com, and click Submit. An email will be sent to your email address with a link to access the password reset. Enter your new password in both fields provided and click Submit.
Need a Little More Help with RBdigital?
- Call the Information Desk at 732-390-6767. Librarians are always happy to answer your question over the phone. You can also request an appointment for one-on-one assistance with a librarian, or
- Submit a question directly to Support at RBdigital Magazines Help. All messages are answered within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions