Library Features: What's New @ The Library
ReferenceUSA Database Webminars for Small Businesses, Entrepeneurs, & Job Hunters
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and job hunters will learn how to harness the power of the ReferenceUSA Database to boost their business or find employment
Day/Date: January 9th, 16th February 6th, 13th, 27th March 6th, 20th
Time: 11:00 AM Central (1 hour)
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and job hunters will learn how to harness the power of the ReferenceUSA Database to boost their business or find employment. This series of hour-long webinars are being offered from the comfort of your own computer and will focus on a different topic each week:
- ReferenceUSA Search Essentials
- Uncovering the Hidden Job Market: Career Search Strategies
- Start, Manage & Grow Your Business
- Data Visualization using Mapping
- Identify Potential Consumers & Lifestyle Data
- Track Historical Trends of Businesses in your Geography
Lots of time will be reserved at the end of the session for questions.
To register for any of the session dates, follow the link, select a time zone and complete form; you will then receive meeting coordinates and confirmation.
For Questions, please call Rumeli Mukherjee, BRC Coordinator, 732-390-6782.