Help The Library - Contributions
Make a Tax Deductible Contribution
The library gratefully accepts gifts of books and library materials. These gifts are accepted without restrictions. The library reserves the right to keep or dispose of gift materials at the discretion of the librarian in charge. Gift materials not kept for inclusion in the collection will be disposed of by sale, exchange, donation or discard. Receipts are provided on request. The library does not appraise or place values on materials received as donations. Small donations may be left at the Circulation desk. Large donations may be brought through the staff entrance at the side of the building.
- Check the Friends Book Donation Guidelines page to help with the what, where, and when of donating.
- To donate a book in honor of or in memory of someone you may use the online Book Donation Form.
For further information, contact the Administration office. [732.390.6781]
To memorialize or honor a special person, you may plate a library book with a minimum contribution of $25. The contribution is acknowledged with an attractive card. Contact the Administration Office for details or use the online Book Donation Form.
The library currently has the following endowed collections and special funds:
- William Fraser Memorial Fund for the purchase of books in the life sciences
- James Hess Folklore and Storytelling Fund for the purchase of materials and to underwrite an annual program
- Elaine Heumann Memorial Fund for the purchase of classic mysteries
- Kevin O'Rourke Memorial Fund for the special needs of the Video Department
- David Weill Memorial Fund for purchase of special reference materials
Book Donation Form.