Cleaner - Maintenance
12 hours per week; Monday and Tuesday 7 – 11 pm and Sunday 4 –8 pm.
1. Clean the library, including but not limited to; scrubbing restrooms, vacuuming, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, and washing windows and walls.
2. Accommodate the public using the library and the meeting rooms.
3. Prepare rooms for meetings.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Ability:
This position requires a person who is thorough in his/her work and is able to work without supervision. Clear language skills for interactions with the public are required.
Minimum training and experience:
This position requires a person who is at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED. Previous cleaning experience is preferred. A valid driver’s license and a good driving record is required.
$10.00 per hour
Nels Peterson, Maintenance Supvervisor
By July 20. This position may be filled prior to the application deadline. Applications are available in the Administration office, and on the library website (http://www.ebpl.org/pdf/EmploymentApplication4.pdf)
Send applications to Human Resources HR@ebpl.org
1. Internal Posting 2. Sentinel
3. Township Personnel 4. EBTV