ONLINE: HPV and Cancer Prevention Talk
04/28/2020 | 06:00PM - 07:00PM
No Room required
Just for the Health of It
Community Cancer Control Specialist Domonique Noel discusses topics in Human Papillomavirus. She will discuss:
- HPV prevention
- HPV-related cancer screening and screening options
- General guidelines for cancer screening
Registration requested for this free program
. Register online at www.ebpl.org/calendar
Domonique Noel serves as part of a team of Community Cancer Control Specialists at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey. The team hosts free community training sessions geared for community members, health educators and providers that focus on a wide array of topics including colorectal cancer, genetic and familial risk factors, personalized cancer care, LGBT health disparities, HPV and clinical trials. She specifically leads LGBTQ health efforts, HPV education efforts including prevention and screening for HPV-related cancers (ie, cervical, oral, anal cancers), and cancer prevention education among people living with HIV.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://zoom.us/j/234465295
- Meeting ID: 34 465 295
- Password: 985561
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://zoom.us/j/234465295
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.
Sponsored by Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey and the library's Just for the Health of It
initiative to promote community health and wellness.