ONLINE Intro to Smartphone Photography
05/21/2020 | 06:00PM - 08:00PM
No Room required
Adults, Teen (Grades 8 - 12), Young Professionals
You don’t need to have an expensive or complicated camera to take great photos. In this workshop, you will learn how to take photos with your smartphone and some helpful tips about composition and editing that will make all your photos better. This class will help you understand the basics of digital photography and have more fun taking photos.
A lifelong love of nature sparked Dave Burwell’s passion for photography. He strives to create images that inspire in the viewer a deeper connection with, and reverence for, nature. In his classes and workshops, Dave emphasizes the craftsmanship of photography, the artistic principles of design and composition, and the students’ personal creative process. Dave lives in Princeton and is President of the Princeton Photography Club. He offers local and travel workshops, individual lessons, and group classes at Princeton Adult School, Arts Council of Princeton, and Princeton Photography Club. Visit Dave’s website at: www.daveburwell.com.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform
. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Not familiar with Zoom, do not worry, EBPL has a tutorial for that, click on this link
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on link: or
- Meeting ID: 938 8465 4869
- Password: 02 99 16
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929 436 2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.