06/04/2020 | 06:30PM - 07:30PM
No Room required
Computer, Adults, Computer
Photoshop and Pixlr E I
Learn the basics of the image editing software Photoshop and Pixlr E: open image, cropping, move, tool bar, etc
These videos will give you an overview on how to start using Photoshop and Pixlr E. "Photoshop and Pixlr E I" that took place on Zoom on June 4th at 6:30 pm. Sample files and Resources and Everything To Know virtual handout: http://tiny.cc/ebpl
: How to Zoom in and out
: How to Crop and Rotate Images
: How to Save Images as JPG
Basic Photoshop skills and Pixlr E (free alternative to Photoshop) The class will show how to edit/enhance Photos in both applications and introduce to EBPL custom made tutorial videos and other resources to support your learning style.
Be comfortable using computers. Access to Photoshop or create a free account with Pixlr E.
For a Photoshop 7-days trial, click here (please check software requirement before downloading Photoshop to your computer)
Pixlr E free web base software, click here (Pixlr E works on your internet browser, not need to download application, please use only Firefox or Chrome)
If you have any questions Contact the Trainers
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Not familiar with Zoom, do not worry, EBPL has a tutorial for that, click on this link .
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on link or
- copy/paste: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82423909168
- Meeting ID: 824 2390 9168
- Password: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 45 min before the meeting, or call 732-390-6767 before 6:00 pm.
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929 436 2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.
Please call the Information Desk at 732-390-6767 for more information.