ONLINE: Downsizing Your Home Workshop
05/12/2020 | 06:30PM - 07:30PM
No Room required
Is your home no longer the right size? Are you looking to downsize and wondering how to start? Join our panel of experts who will share lots of information about the downsizing process, from preparing your home to sell to researching options for your next move, to financing....please join us and get your questions answered!
, Broker-Owner at Davis Realtors, has been in the local real estate market for more than 30 years. He is a Direct on the Middlesex County MLS and is skilled in commercial, residential, new homes and land.
Adam Y. Samy
is a mortgage field specialist at Provident Bank for over 27 years serving the Middlesex County area. He helps customers achieve the American Dream of homeownership by guiding them through the entire home financing and refinancing process.
A lifelong Middlesex County resident, Rafi Footerman
has been in the real estate industry for nearly 30 years and a licensed home inspector for over 12 years. He is the owner of Mid Jersey Inspections (NJ Home Inspection Lic. #007690).
This event will be held on the Zoom platform
. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Not familiar with Zoom, do not worry, EBPL has a tutorial for that, click on this link
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting visit: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/99707890604
- Meeting ID: 997 0789 0604
- Password: 46 71 34
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929 436 2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.