Intro to Conflict Resolution (Zoom)
05/27/2020 | 06:00PM - 07:00PM
No Room required
How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment? Conflict does not generally go away unless you actively manage it. The conversations are not always easy, but getting a resolution feels good, especially if you both walk away satisfied. In the webinar, we will explore how to have productive conversations and provide you with a framework where you can be successful in winning a resolution.
Dana Lynn Bernstein, is a Life Long Learner and has a variety of certificates and degrees with the common theme of helping people. Ms. Bernstein, taught at Kean University on several meeting planning topics including "how to read and dismantle a contract," and negotiations. She has over a dozen articles published in various magazines; has delivered 8 "Mastering the Art of" series webinars for PMI; and has led workshops in "how to have difficult conversations," and also workshops in mediation and conflict resolution (she has a Masters Degree in dispute resolution). Dana is also an avid volunteer for Girl Scouts, CASA, a court mediator, and a bookkeeper for the local PTA.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83331595173
- Meeting ID: 833 3159 5173
- Password: 37 05 23
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83331595173
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.