ONLINE Take a Business Break:
S.W.O.T. (Strengths, Weaknesses, Oppportunities and Threats) Analysis
06/25/2020 | 12:00PM - 01:00PM
No Room required
BRC, Business Training
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) Analysis
Presented by Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, Emeritus partner, WithumSmith+Brown, PC
Find out how to benefit and grow your business by identifying where you should channel your time and energy with this self-assessment tool. Specific illustrations will walk you through each section.
Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, is Emeritus Partner, WithumSmith+Brown, PC and Fairleigh Dickinson MBA professor. Designated one of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting by Accounting Today.
Questions may be submitted in advance to Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register in advance by clicking on the Sign Me Up button.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
Login information will be provided prior to the program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
- To join our Zoom Meeting click on (or copy/paste) link: http://https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83792002899
- Meeting ID: 837 9200 2899
- Password: 130719
- To dial-in via telephone for audio instead of joining the webinar: 929-436-2866
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.