Take a Business Break: How Much Your Business Could be Worth and How to Increase its Value
09/17/2020 | 12:00PM - 01:00PM
No Room required
BRC, Business Training
How Much Your Business Could be Worth and How to Increase its Value
Presented by Ed Mendlowitz, CPA, Emeritus partner, WithumSmith+Brown, PC
No valuation of a business is the right value until the business is sold, and then that would only be the value at that time under those circumstances with that buyer. Ed will show you 8 ways your business could be valued and which method would be right for you. He will also indicate ways to substantially increase that value. After this program, you will have a better regard for the value drivers in your business and your value creation opportunities.
Questions may be submitted in advance to Ed at email@example.com.
Please register in advance by clicking on the Sign Me Up button.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
Login information will be provided prior to the program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.