Take a Business Break: Five Numbers You Should Get Every Day to Better Control Your Business
10/15/2020 | 12:00PM - 01:00PM
No Room required
BRC, Business Training
Five Numbers You Should Get Every Day to Better Control Your Business
Presented by Ed Mendlowitz, CPA, Emeritus partner, WithumSmith+Brown, PC
Every business person spends most of their time running their business, yet many do not have a handle on how much they make, what is happening to their cash, and whether they have the right controls. Ed will present the 5 numbers you must get every day that are readily available and that will only take 3 minutes to look at for you to be able to better manage and have greater control over your business.
Please register in advance by clicking on the Sign Me Up button.
Questions may be submitted in advance to Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ed will also take questions during the program. Handouts and worksheets will be sent to all attendees.
Zoom-ins Welcome! Password will be posted the day before the event.
This event will be held on the Zoom platform. Please make sure you have the application installed on your computer, iOS, or Android device.
Please plan to join the meeting 10 minutes prior to the program so your device has time to connect.
Login information will be provided prior to the program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONNECT
FOR COMPUTER USERS
- Your computer must have a monitor. You do not need a camera or microphone.
- Click (or copy/paste) this link into a web browser to access the Zoom virtual meeting:
- Zoom may ask you to download and install the application file for you to join the meeting. Download and install the file so you can connect to Zoom.
- To hear the program, you can either use your computer’s speakers or call in using a telephone. Select which one you prefer.
- If you have a camera & microphone, you will be muted during the program. You will be able to view the presentation and hear it, but you will not be seen or heard.
- Have a question for the presenter? You can press the Chat button on the bottom of the screen and type you question in the lower right corner. You question will be answered at the end of the program.